Hier finden Sie Verlinkungen zu den Webseiten von NCOs, PES sowie von EURES-Mitgliedern und EURES-Partnern im europäischen EURES-Netzwerk.
- NCO = National Coordination Office / Nationales Koordinierungsbüro EURES
- PES = Public Employment Services / Öffentliche Arbeitsverwaltung
Austria / Österreich
Information about EURES Austria are integrated in the website of PES Austria (AMS Österreich).
Belgium / Belgien
- Reference can be found at our international pages from VDAB
- Recruitment and with EURES related references
NCO activities - Information and links can be found on the regional Actiris PES website (www.actiris.brussels). Depending on the topic, some pages are available in Dutch, French or English, others only in the regional languages (Dutch or French). Beneath you’ll find the links to the dedicated subpages.
Jobseekers / citizens
Employers / recruitment from abroad
NCO – EURES general info
Bulgaria / Bulgarien
The website allows self-service for employers, EURES staff and jobseekers. Employers and EURES colleagues can register and upload job vacancies on their own. The website is bilingual and has English menu. The Bulgarian EURES staff monitors the process, checks the registration of the companies first and then the conditions of the job offer and asks for information on the JV if need be. Candidates can apply within the website itself.
Besides as a tool for intermediary services we also use it for information to jobseekers and employers as it has a lot other sections - Events, Living and working conditions, Work in Bulgaria section and so on.
Cyprus / Zypern
Information about EURES Cyprus, the network, contact details and many more are featured in the EURES CY website
Czech Republic / Tschechien
Estonia / Estland
English version available also with information about LWC in Estonia
Greece / Griechenland
Information about EURES activities, job vacancies etc. is integrated in two sections - jobseekers and employers - in the PES portal.
Hungary / Ungarn
- EURES website also English version
- Subpage and country-specific link collection (as first-level node)
- Required supporting documents by countries for issuing PDU1 certificates
Ireland / Irland
- NCO and EURES Ireland websites are embedded in the National PES.
- EURES information can be found directly through our Governmental services link. All relevant EURES Information is held here.
- If you are a jobseeker and interested in finding employment in Ireland information can be found here.
Italy / Italien
You can find information about EURES NCO, EURES Advisers' addresses in Italy and an EURES News page about the most required Job vacancies and adverticements.
Lithuania / Litauen
Luxembourg / Luxemburg
Netherlands / Niederlande
This website is under the responsibility of the EURES NCO and the PES;
- Target group: Employers / employees
- Employers: information about hiring staff in Europe
- Employees: information about looking for work in the Netherlands
- How can PES help with recruiting staff
- How can PES help with job search
- Information provided in 6 different languages
This website is hosted by NCO;
- Target group: employers, employees, members and partners
- Employers; basic information about hiring staff
- Employees; basic information about job search in Europe
- Members and Partners: How can I become a member of the EURES network
- Members and Partners: login environment to upload monthly reports
Norway / Norwegen
PES website - also English version
- In addition, we have https://www.workinnorway.no/ (in Norwegian and English) that is dedicated for jobseekers and employers.
Poland / Polen
Link to the English version of Polish national EURES website which is dedicated to jobseekers and employers:
- EURES website: EURES Portugal activities as a whole
Romania / Rumänien
Slovakia / Slowakei
Slovenia / Slowenien
In Slovenia EURES national website is integrated into PES website.
Spain / Spanien
- EURES Spain admission system for Members and Partners
EURES Spain Member websites (PES):
- Castilla y León
- Castilla la Mancha
- La Rioja:
- País Vasco
Sweden / Schweden
- Here is the main page for the Swedish NCO in English. Further down on this same page you will also find the list of our 10 members and partners together with a small description and their websites.
- NCO EURES information in Swedish is also listed under the page for ”European and International work”
Information for jobseekers:
- Here you find info in Swedish for jobseekers for “finding a job abroad/EU”
- Here you will find in English the start to two further pages on YFEJ and “Do you want to work in Sweden” from an EU perspective.
- This page in Swedish gives general info about working abroad and includes a small part on EURES and the EURES portal.
- This page in Swedish shows how EURES can help employers wanting to recruit from the EU and can get help from EURES.
- A page in Swedish for employers who “Have a hard time to find the right staff?” where EURES services are mentioned.